When a software tester comes up to your desk and complains about a bug, and you have no idea what to tell him, just use the following list and pick a number:
1. This has always worked fine...
2. I didn't change anything...
3. It works here!
4. Weird, I tested this!
5. My unit tests were all green!
6. Are you using the latest build?
7. Someone probably changed the code.
8. I've never seen this error before...
9. That's not my code!
10. I think this has never worked before...
11. The database changes probably haven't been done yet.
12. Was that included in the functional design?
13. I don't know
14. You're not using Internet Explorer, are you?
15. It's not a bug, it's a feature!
16. Must be something you did wrong..
Thanks Alex for your contribution of the last 3 items ;)